A course for creatives and non-techies!
Want to grow your blog or business? You need someone in your corner. Cheering you on. Showing you where to go.
Someone like me + Google Analytics.
Come. See. Conquer. Grow!
“Before taking Conquer Your Business Analytics, I had thought all Google Analytics did was inform me of general traffic. Then I enrolled in Conquer Your Business Analytics!”
Beta Tester, Author, E.L. Scott
“How can I use Google Analytics to grow my business?”
I’ve heard that question a lot, in many different forms. If you struggle with Google Analytics on your blog or business website, or if you know you could get more out of it, you’re not alone! Google Analytics is a powerful tool, but it can be hard to master.
It doesn’t have to be a mystical art, though! When I started The Spare Room Project (now Scintilla Studio) in February 2015, I had never used Google Analytics before. Since then, as Scintilla Studio and The Creative Entrepreneurs L.A.B. have grown, I’ve been able to harness powerful GA tools to improve my site and business. And I want YOU to be able to take the reins of these tools too!
Because I had to learn Google Analytics from the ground up too, I want to save you the stress and headache of trying to conquer Google Analytics from scratch. I’ve put together the resources you’ll need to use Google Analytics for what YOU need it for, not what Google thinks you need. You’ll have access to all of the future course updates and additions, too, as Google keeps giving us more and more amazing analytics tools that I can’t wait to share with you!
“I recommend this course enthusiastically to anyone who wants to have a greater understanding of Google Analytics. The course is set up in a clear, engaging style, which is helpful when you’re parked in front of the computer!”
Beta Tester, Author, Jan L. Bowen
If you’re not sure if Google Analytics is really for you, then we need to talk! Regardless of where you are in your business, you need to know where you stand. Who your audience is. What they want. How YOU can help them find that.
You need to know if you’re reaching your goals and how to test the waters.
You need to conquer your business analytics
So, who is this course for? It’s for:
- Blogger who wants to increase their reach
- Small business owners who want to find new markets
- Infopreneurs who aren’t sure how to find out who is interested in their products
- Anyone who wants to improve their blog or business – without getting a programming degree!
Who is this course NOT for? It’s not for:
- Anyone who already has a strong grasp of Google Analytics basics (e.g. Source reports, Search Console, filters) – I’ll be releasing an Advanced-Only course for you soon!
- Bloggers who are just blogging for fun
- Anyone who doesn’t want to put in the work. Google Analytics is not an overnight one-hit wonder: it requires some work to achieve the results you want, as does anything worth having! But if you ask those who have taken the course already and conquered Google Analytics, the benefits far outweigh the work
If you’re not afraid to learn, then Conquer Your Business Analytics is for you. If you want someone to do the work for you, then you’re in the wrong place. But if you don’t want to spend $125/hour on a Google Analytics coach (yuck, I know!), then you’re in the right place. Because I want to guide you through your Google Analytics journey and answer your questions along the way so that you can grow your business.
I want to be your cheerleader and your Jedi master. Come with me, young padawan, and together, we can conquer Google Analytics!
“Can I just go ahead and tell you how impressed I am so far with the course! I actually look forward to doing each section!”
Beta Tester, Blogger, By Oily Design